Pooly's Kunst und Schreibforum

Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

3 verfasser

「甘い、甘いの和希」amai, amai no kazuki [English]

SaKi
    SaKi
    Von allen bewunderter Meister der Künste

Laune : wintererwartend.
    Ich schreibe : und verliere mich.
    「甘い、甘いの和希」amai, amai no kazuki [English] Minoru-stamp
    Texte : SaKi Kunst: SaKi Infos: SaKi
    Sonstiges : 「甘い、甘いの和希」amai, amai no kazuki [English] Pixel_owl_free_avatar_by_sayuri_hime_7-d3i7cm9
    「甘い、甘いの和希」amai, amai no kazuki [English] Party_10

「甘い、甘いの和希」amai, amai no kazuki [English] Empty 「甘い、甘いの和希」amai, amai no kazuki [English]

Beitrag von SaKi Di 27 März 2012, 00:28

My first PLUNKLOCK fan fiction! Plus, the first fan fic I'm writing in English right from the start. That is a bit tough, cause I'm German and I've got no natural flow in writing in English like I'd have in writing in German. But I will try. I want international fans to understand, cause in Germany PLUNKLOCK is not that well known by now.

Title:「甘い、甘いの和希」 amai, amai no kazuki
    Sweet, sweet hope for harmony
    Main character: Kazuki
    Rating: P16s
    Genre: Drama, Angst, Love, Friendship
    Warnings: Slash

Characters:
    • Pinky, drummer & band leader, always making funny faces, being hyper, having fun, small
    • Haro, vocal, energetic, nice, dedicated
    • Haruka, bassist, the oldest of the band members, kind, caring, energetic, tall
    • Kazuki, guitarist, cute, a little shy, kind, small

Chapter: 01

It was still cold in Tokyo, just in the middle of February. Kazuki left the building, where they just finished the last rehearsal before the upcoming Europe tour. All went smooth, setting the guys in a good mood – the promise for a long night out. Still, Kazuki had to leave. With neon lights and the darkness of the night both surrounding him, his breath formed little faint clouds in the air, coiling, then vanishing. Snuggling down in his coat and pulling up his scarf, the young guitarist ran across the street heading for the station. If he was lucky, he could make it for the last train. When he heard it getting closer, he quickened his pace and jumped in just when the doors were closing.

The train was full of people, like usual. Kazuki stayed where he was, right beside the doors, and put his bag down. The night flew past him and he closed his eyes, leaning his head against the window. In only two days they would take the flight to Moscow – the beginning of an insane schedule: seventeen days, thirteen concerts, eleven countries.

Kazuki was worried if all would go smooth and according to plans. At the same time, he was excited and looked forward to meeting many, many fans from Europe and bringing PLUNKLOCK's music to them. He was happy having the opportunity of making such an enormous step yet, one year after PLUNKLOCK has started. Besides, he was happy to get away from Japan for a while, being able to bend thoughts from things happening lately, instead concentrating on music and his band mates, who grew so important and dear to him. There would be enough to fill his mind, banishing the events of the past few days, which started to frighten him.

When Kazuki arrived at his station, only a few people waited on the platform. It was windier here, so he hurried to get out and down the stairs and, only two minutes later, entering the konbini just around the corner.

Pinky and the others wanted to go drinking somewhere this night, but Kazuki did not feel like joining them. He had a small headache since morning and it was continuously getting worse, so he decided to buy some cheap dinner and have some rest. Packed with a can of juice and sandwiches – and a sweet bread he intended to have a nice desert with – he left for his flat, which was waiting for him only three streets away.

The letter fluttered to the ground. It immediately caught Kazuki's attention. He bent down, picked it up. The same envelope, the same handwriting. Kazuki's hand trembled when closing the mailbox. This letter thing began about a week ago. Never they had a stamp on it, only his first name, written in scrawly kanji, and the faint smell of smoke. Kazuki did not tell his band mates about these things. Maybe this was about nothing, maybe it would stop on its own if he keeps quiet and as if he did not notice. He did not want to concern the others with this and worrying them for nothing.

His flat laid in darkness and silence. Kazuki dropped all his stuff on the kitchen table, then went looking for painkillers in the bathroom. When he returned for making himself a cup of tea, he caught a glimpse of this letter again, waiting on top of the stack piled up on the table. He stopped, finally turned and took it. It felt heavy in his hand.

He opened it.

The same greeting as with the other letters:
    「甘い、甘いの和希」 – Sweet, sweet Kazuki.

A shiver ran down his spine. It did not sound like a kind of compliment; it was more like some sickly sweet imagination. As if Kazuki was a kind of tasty menu.
    He went on reading. The words were almost the same like before.

“I really like you, Kazuki. I love your sweet smile, your cute face, your beautiful yet so small body. The way you move thrills me, the way you play the guitar sets me on fire. Your hearty laugh is melting me. You fill my thoughts, you fill my dreams. I really want to be with you, sweet, sweet Kazuki. Please, be so kind and give me an answer – you will recognize me, when we meet at last.

Lots of love from
    Chiaki”

Kazuki had no idea, whether the writer was male or female since “Chiaki” was used for both sex. Even the language was not clearly feminine or masculine – but in the first place it gave him goosebumps. He ripped the paper in the middle, dropping the pieces into the trash bin beneath the sink. He decided to take the garbage out immediately, so he would get rid of this letter right away. Only two days, he thought when climbing up the stairs to his flat again, then he would get away from this weird words, these weird dreams and imaginations. Whether man or woman, these letters scared him. Of course, he was used to people calling him cute and sometimes they even said he would be kind of beautiful. But in a strange way, these letters had a different sound, a different feeling. Like a licking tongue in the bend of his neck instead of a fleeting kiss on his cheek.

Later, Kazuki sat on his sofa, watching any game show, distracting his thoughts and waiting for the painkillers to work. He had only eaten his sandwiches for being able to take the medicine – feeling sick after reading the letter and not hungry at all anymore.

Late at night – completely disorientated Kazuki fumbled around in the dark, finally finding his mobile on the floor besides his bed – Pinky and Haro sent him several messages. Instead of putting it all at once, they sent every sentence in a new message so Kazuki's mobile beeped and cheeped every few seconds. The reason why Kazuki was rudely awakened.

Obviously, they were completely drunk and Pinky was even more hyper as usual, his messages were full of stars and smilies. After getting about the thirtieth mail or so, the phone kept quiet for a while and Kazuki rubbed his eyes starting to put all the stuff together.

Even if he was tired to death, they made him smile. Pinky and Haro reported about their tour through some bars with Haruka, finally being stuck in the karaoke bar they had visited all together a few days ago. They promised to keep drinking for Kazuki, too, wishing him to get well soon and joining them as soon as possible. In two days, the first thing to do in Moscow would be visiting the city and looking for a good bar! Kazuki chuckled, imagining the four of them being totally jet-lagged and looking for a bar to get drunk on the first evening. He was sure, they all would instead be halfway dead, laying on the beds in the hotel room and snoring after visiting the city.

He went on reading the mails, some of them really made no sense or were just full of smilies and silly exclamations, but others were so cute and cheerful, all would go well, all the four of them would have a great time in Europe, no worries, this would probably be the best time in their lives till now.

Kazuki smiled, replied Haro might mind his cold and not making it worse and Pinky should stop drinking before he gets weird ideas again. And, of course, he said thank you for the cheerful words, he would feel much better now, dying to go on tour with those crazy guys and rocking all these stages far, far away. While he was sending another mail to Haruka, in which he kindly asked for keeping an eye on the other two, Pinky and Haro managed to send him another bunch of mails. He read them all but they were beginning to turn out crazy and crazier so he decided to turn his mobile silent and go back to sleep.

Tomorrow, the last meeting was scheduled; afterwards they would be packing things. Seventeen days in far away countries. Kazuki hoped, he could leave behind his worries and could fully concentrate on having the best time in his entire musician's life. With this thought in mind, he squeezed his pillow, pulled his blanket upwards and fell asleep again.

He awoke late. In the night he must have turned off the alarm so the phone kept quiet instead of waking him at 8am. When he now lifted his head to have a look at the time, he almost jumped out of the bed, shocked. In only one hour he had to be at the studio for the meeting!

After a quick shower Kazuki dressed in the first clothes he could lay his hands on and without make up or breakfast he left for the meeting. On the way to the station, he bought a coffee at the konbini, then rushed to the platform like the night before, jumping right into the train when the doors were already closing. When gazing through the window, he found his reflection tiredly staring back at him. And he realized it would have been a great idea either having brushed his hair or having taken a beanie with him.

“Look at you, Kazuki-chan!,” Pinky laughed, pointing at Kazuki entering the room.
    “Look at yourself,” he replied, grinning. Pinky's hair was as dishevelled as Kazuki's but the drummer had dark circles around the eyes and he was not made up, either. “When did you go to sleep yesterday?”
    “I don't remember!,” Pinky squeaked, grinning broadly, obviously not caring. Unlike Haruka, who had to look for the younger band mates and make sure they got home safely. The bassist sat on his chair, yawning, running his fingers through his hair – maybe he would fall asleep as soon as the meeting started.

“Kaaaa~zuu~kiiii!” Pinky jumped in front of him, striking a pose. “You must come drinking with us next tiiii~me, neee~!” This did not sound like a question and Kazuki could not help but smiling. He simply replied “Sure!” and did the victory sign. Pinky seemed to be okay with that, cause he jumped over to Haro, who just returned from whencever. He was wearing his face mask again. The cold seemed to be back, since his eyes were red while his skin was ghostly pale. Kazuki was far from being mischievous but he could not avoid thinking, he that will not hear must feel. Nevertheless, he hoped Haro would be all right for the flight and the concerts – all the band members knew, he would give 120% as usual, even if he had a fever and a hard time breathing. They all would do the same.

Luckily, the meeting was soon over, all was set, last instructions said, their whole equipment packed. In the morning they would take the flight to Russia. After having lunch all together in a nearby Ramen bar, they headed home for getting things done, full of excitement for the next weeks.

Honestly, Kazuki did expect the letter to be there. Of course, it was. He took it out of the mailbox, which was empty except for this well-known envelope. “和希” it simply said, in the same scrawly handwriting as before. Silently, Kazuki climbed the stairs, unlocked the door and entered his flat. While taking off his shoes, he did not avert his gaze for a very second from the letter. Carrying it about half of his flat, he eventually opened it in the kitchen.

「甘い、甘いの和希」 – Sweet, sweet Kazuki.

Reading this for a billion times would have not gotten him used to it. He quivered. But what should be up next? He thought to know the words inside out already.

“I really like you, Kazuki. I love your sweet smile, your cute face, your beautiful yet so small body. The way you move thrills me, the way you play the guitar sets me on fire. Your hearty laugh is melting me. You fill my thoughts, you fill my dreams. I really want to be with you, sweet, sweet Kazuki. Soon we will meet at last. You will recognize me, do not worry about that.

See you on tour!

Lots of love from
    Chiaki

PS: It was not nice tearing my letter and throwing it away. This made me sad, a little.”

He had to sit down. How could she – or he? – know he threw away the letter? Did “Chiaki” linger around here, at his house? Did “Chiaki” observe him in a strange and scary way?

Some words came back to his mind, kept revolving there till he felt dizzy and had to grab the back of his chair tightly.

See you on tour!
    See you on tour!

See you on tour.

2012–03–26
    Lynnie
    Lynnie
    Versucht sich selbst am Handwerk
    Versucht sich selbst am Handwerk

Ich schreibe : Ungnade
    Texte : Lynnie
    Kunst : Lynnie
    Sonstiges : 「甘い、甘いの和希」amai, amai no kazuki [English] 9eojuroy 「甘い、甘いの和希」amai, amai no kazuki [English] Infrar10 「甘い、甘いの和希」amai, amai no kazuki [English] Kernst40

「甘い、甘いの和希」amai, amai no kazuki [English] Empty Re: 「甘い、甘いの和希」amai, amai no kazuki [English]

Beitrag von Lynnie Fr 27 Jul 2012, 14:12

Hey Saki!

Obwohl ich bis auf 1-2 Songs mich nie näher mit Plunklock auseinander gesetzt habe, wollte ich es mir nicht nehmen lassen, mir deine Kurzgeschichte mal anzusehen. Hoffentlich brauche ich nicht zu viel Hintergrundwissen Mr. Green

Also, ich finde die Kurzgeschichte sehr gut (auch ohne die Band wirklich zu kennen). Ich finde du hast eine sehr schöne Atmosphäre aufgebaut, sehr ruhig und düster. Und die Sache mit den Briefen ist schon ein wenig gruselig, besonders der letzte Brief. Puh, ich würde vermutlich verrückt werden, wenn jemand wüsste, was ich in meiner Wohnung mache ...

Dein Englisch ist auch sehr gut, würde ich mal behaupten. Man merkt kaum, dass du keine Erfahrung mit englischsprachigen Kurzgeschichten hast. Alles ist sehr flüssig und die Wortwahl finde ich sehr passen :)

Ein paar Dinge sind mir noch aufgefallen, die ich dir nicht vorenthalten möchte. Mein Sprachgefühl sagt mir einfach, dass da was nicht stimmt :) Die Regeln vergesse ich leider immer wieder.

If he was lucky, he could make it for the last train. When he heard it getting closer, he quickened his pace and jumped in just when the doors were closing.
    Irgendwie bin ich über den Teil gestolpert. Vielleicht: "When he heard the soft clatter getting closer ..." Obwohl ich keine Ahnung habe, wie laut japanische Bahnen sind xD

He was happy having the opportunity of making such an enormous step yet, one year after PLUNKLOCK has started.
    Ich würde in dem Zusammenhang eher "already" benutzten.

Only two days, he thought when climbing up the stairs to his flat again, then he would get away from this weird words, these weird dreams and imaginations.
    Es müsste "these" heißen, da "words" Mehrzahl ist :)

Later, Kazuki sat on his sofa, watching any game show, distracting his thoughts and waiting for the painkillers to work.
    Ich denke es müsste "some" heißen, oder "any game show he was able to find" oder so.

Geht es denn noch weiter? Zumindest klingt das Ende nicht abschließend!

Liebe Grüße
    Jacqueline

miedabub
    miedabub
    Schafft Werke für den Adel
    Schafft Werke für den Adel

Laune : Müde
    Ich schreibe : das was mir einfällt
    Aktuell: eine FF

Texte : miedabub
    Kunst : miedabub

「甘い、甘いの和希」amai, amai no kazuki [English] Empty Re: 「甘い、甘いの和希」amai, amai no kazuki [English]

Beitrag von miedabub Fr 27 Jul 2012, 14:33

Hallo Saki

Ich finde die Geschichte an sich ganz gut aber die Band kenne ich überhaupt nicht.

Auch das Englisch klingt ganz gut. Hier und da etwas holprig aber das hat alles schon Lynnie aufgezählt was mir auch aufgefallen wäre.

Nur eins hat mich verwundert, gleich am Anfang.
    Alles ist in englisch geschrieben warum gibst du aber das Genre in deutsch an?

LG Marie
    SaKi
    SaKi

Laune : wintererwartend.
    Ich schreibe : und verliere mich.
    「甘い、甘いの和希」amai, amai no kazuki [English] Minoru-stamp
    Texte : SaKi Kunst: SaKi Infos: SaKi
    Sonstiges : 「甘い、甘いの和希」amai, amai no kazuki [English] Pixel_owl_free_avatar_by_sayuri_hime_7-d3i7cm9
    「甘い、甘いの和希」amai, amai no kazuki [English] Party_10

Beitrag von SaKi Fr 27 Jul 2012, 17:38

Hallo ihr beiden,

danke für eure Kommentare! Ich antworte nur mal schnell via iPhone;)

Mie, das Genre ist Englisch;) "Angst" ist ein ausgewandertes Deutsches Wort;)

Jacqueline, du kennst die Band? O______O Wow! Cool :3
    Ich werd deine Änderungen berücksichtigen, das THESE war natürlich ein doofer Fehler ^^' zu ungenau Korrektur gelesen.. Das "any game show" stimmt aber, weil any auch für "irgendeine" steht:)

LG
    SaKi

Gesponserte Inhalte

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Aktuelles Datum und Uhrzeit: Mi 08 Mai 2024, 22:56